Last weekend we flew up to Washington D.C. to surprise Joshua's mom for her 60th birthday. She has been there for the last few weeks helping Gia with Charlie, so Josh's dad & Gia arranged for all of us to fly up there and surprise her! It was so much fun! And Josh's mom was very surprised! It was cool having the whole family together (except for Kyle - we missed you!) Thanks so much for flying us up there!
So without further ado... introducing our 1st nephew ... Charles Henry
Gia is such a great mom!
Big Yawns!
Charlie taking a stroll around the neighborhood in his bear-suit. I wish I had a bear-suit...
Charlie & Uncle Josh.
Josh may or may not have promised Charlie that he will one day buy him a drum set. I'm sure Gia will love that! We even bought Charlie his first set of drum kicks!
Charlie & Aunt Morgan.
So that is our sweet nephew Charlie! He makes the sweetest baby noises & is starting to smile! We are so excited that he is a part of our lives and we look forward to spoiling him when he comes and visits us!
I hope we aren't the "crazy" Aunt & Uncle!
Scratch that. I may be our only hope for sanity. Josh is pretty crazy.
Sunday night we went out to dinner to celebrate Kerry's birthday. Then we came back to Chris & Gia's for cake and presents. (I love that Josh's dad is directing our singing!!)
Happy Birthday "Honey" (that is her grandmother name)! I hope you had the most wonderful birthday! We are glad that you were born! You are so special to us and are such an amazing mother to your kids. Thank you for raising such a great man for me to marry... he's the man of my dreams! We love you so much...
True story - Josh's dad has this bumper sticker with the names of all of his kids on his suburban. When his kids get married - the new spouse gets added! So at Josh & I's rehearsal dinner, he gave me the "updated" bumper sticker with my name on it!
When Kyle married Jenna, he got added too! So for Kerry's birthday, Ken ("Pop" is his grandfather name!) gave her the lastest bumper sticker with Charlie's name on it! Too sweet! He is going to run out of bumper room...
"Pop" & "Honey" & the new bumper sticker!
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment