Josh perusing his bets. Doesn't he look straight out of the '30s?
Lindsay & I had a very complex strategy for choosing the winning horse, and it was directly related to the coolness of the horse's name.

Beyond voting for the coolest names, I'm not very good at making bets. There are too many uncontrollable variables that stress me out. So I let Josh do the betting. In fact, Lindsay thinks he should be a statistician. Too bad she doesn't know what a statistician does.


Eating our weight in hotdogs.
We also placed bets on how many hotdogs Mark would eat. He decided to only eat 3 as an appetizer and then go to Alamo Cafe for the real meal!

Mark cashing in his winnings. $17 buckaroos. With a little practice, he can quit his day job.

Thank you Retama Park for the fun Family Night. We will be back next time!
the end.


No comments:
Post a Comment