1. Fall Weather!!
Currently it is 60 degrees! How amazing is that! I wore pants and long socks and a scarf and toboggan to class this morning. It was burrrr rabbit.
2. Fall Pum-a-kin Party!!

We are going to get together with some of our friends and carve pum-a-kins! We are also going to dress up this year!
So far, the ideas Josh & I have for costumes:
Dog the Bounty Hunter & Wife Beth
Zach Morris & Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell
King Kong & Damsel in Distress
Characters from Silent 20's movies
Any suggestions???
3. Fall Boots!
In particular, these fall boots! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ruffle. Josh wouldn't buy them for me yesterday because we had just made a big purchase (coming soon on my list!), but I am babysitting this weekend so I think I am going to buy them with that monies!

Be honest. Have you seen anything funnier than this cup? I laughed so hard when I saw it. I followed Josh around the whole store with the cup against my face until he agreed to buy it for me. Absolute brilliance. It reminds me of the Monopoly Man.
I also bought this fun red hat! It is officially fall & I'm a sucker for hats. Done.
and the grand finale...
5. My very own BRAND NEW KING SIZED CANOPY BED!!!!!!!
I have been shamelessly and relentlessly BEGGING Josh for a bed since we first got married. We have just had a bed frame until now. I have searched near and far for the perfect bed, and the canopy bed always caught my attention. I love the drama of it! I'm all about having a comfortable bed that you love, I mean you spend 1/3 of your life there! And I know this bed will create our own personal escape and haven! WHOOO HOO!!! Unfortunately, it has to be shipped so I won't get my escape or haven for 10 more days. I recently found this one at Pier1, and it was the cheapest one we have found anywhere! SOLD!!! And with a new bed comes rearranging furniture... the best part! Organization & cleaning here I come!!!
However, I had to convince and promise Josh that if we got this bed, then we would build a fort with the canopy. He also wants to hang Christmas lights around the canopy. Marriage is all about compromise people. I get my romantic sleep haven, he gets a manly lit up fort. Everybody wins.
Ok... I have procrastinated long enough. Back to studying :(
1 comment:
i believe your calling may include writing ...........or talk show host - you won't need many guests, cause mainly you can just talk about ....everything and nothing.
monopoly man? - now that was good.
and i'll look for some camo sheets for the fort. at least can the curtains be gauzy green linen - not camo netting?
Post a Comment