So I am a firm believer in having a real Christmas tree. I love the smell & everything about it! I also love going to pick out the perfect tree with Josh... it is one of my most favorite holiday traditions!
Josh scoping out the prospects.
Me being cold.
So many choices.
Josh picked the winner. I must admit... I had my doubts. But in the end, it was the best tree ever. A true Christmas miracle.
Me still cold.
Josh & I have different Christmas tree decorating philosophies. I love LOTS of ornaments... the more the better. Josh gets concerned when there are more than 7 ornaments. Fortunately, Lindsay lives with us and I had her vote. Josh was outnumbered by the Smith sisters once again!

Finally finished!

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire..."

And here is the final result of my Christmas decorations. I finally bought Josh & I's stockings... I absolutely adore them! The black bear is my stocking from when I was little. When my mom was pregnant with me, the doctors said I was going to be a boy. So my mom went ahead and bought me a boy stocking before I was born. But... surprise! I was a girl! My mom just kept my boy bear stocking and put a bow in its hair. I love it. Now it is Charlee Bear's stocking!

Merry Christmas!
love,
J&M






No comments:
Post a Comment