I was watching Jimmy Fallon last night, and he did a segment where he let his coworkers give "shout outs" to their peeps. I figured I'd give a few shout outs of my own.
1. Sonic's Cherry Lime-Aid.
Where have you been all my life Cherry Lime-Aid? I guess I looked past you in my 25 year Dr. Pepper addiction. But you are light AND refreshing. And just what I need between 2 - 4 when you are half-price. You make my day, everyday.

2. Mulch
Specifically Scott's Nature- Scape mulch in Dark Forrest Brown. I used to just plant flowers and then be done. But I was wrong. This year I got crazy and decided to mulch my flower bed. Then Chris came and mulched ALL of our flower beds. WOW. You've never looked better, flower beds.

3. Dog the Bounty Hunter
Thank you, "Dog", for the late night bounty hunting entertainment when I can't sleep. Your black leather attire, golden locks, and Oakley sunglasses that double as blue tooth make me happy. I am addicted. Every time you catch the felon, it never fails that you encourage them to choose a better path and then give them a cigarette. I love your family: wife Beth, sons Leland and Duane Lee, and of course daughter Baby Lyssa.

4. Peonies
You are so pretty. And make me happy.

5. Lost Series Finale
Some people are mad at you. But I'm not. Though I don't fully understand you, I appreciate you. Everyone re-united. Jack & Kate ended up together. What's there to be mad at? Waste of 6 years of my life? Not even close.

6. 24 Series Finale
I have to admit, Jack. I didn't want to watch you save the world again this season. I just wanted you to retire, hang out with your grandkid, play some golf. But you insisted on sniping people and threatening the president again. So I TRUSTED YOU, JACK!! And you were right. You always were. I'm not going to lie, I shed a tear when you and Chloe said your goodbyes.
But I know you were ready to SHUT IT DOWN.

7. Anthro 'Raisin' Rosette Bedding
Thank you, Anthro, for coming out with a red version of the bedding I just ordered in charcoal. If I would have known there was red, I would have waited. But it is highly unlikely that I can resist you if you go on sale. But are you red - red or more of a coral red? Because if you are coral red, you mean nothing to me. Your description says raisin. What the crap color is raisin?
2 comments:
hahaha. this is awesome. and the whole time i read it i had jimmy fallon's voice reading it in my head :) funny stuff!
Morgan Smith--you are funny !!!! I LOL at your "Shout Outs."
Karen in Abilene
Post a Comment