
Well. What the heck. Has it really been 4 months since my last post? I guess lots of blog-worthy things have happened since then. I guess I'll hit the highlights and then try to blog about the cooler ones soon.
June & July
- Josh leaves for 1 month to go to Bethel's School of Supernatural Worship
- Josh leaves me at home :(
- Drewby Doo & Lindsay stayed at my house to keep me company (much more to say about that since Andrew is a bull in a china cabinet... "it's a saying" as Lindsay likes to remind us.)
- After a month, I flew up to Califor-ni-a to finally see Josh. Our awesome friends Mark & Michelle went with us. And also told us Michelle was preggers!
- Amazing time at Bethel getting to hear Bill Johnson & Brian & Jenn Johnson. Rediculously awesome.
- San Francisco for the day. Discover I may not be very Christian-like if I lived there. Where are the wide open spaces?!?!?!
- Spent a few days in Monterrey Bay, CA. Went whale watching.
- The day we get back, Drew says he hates us and is moving out. Or maybe he got a new job back in Orlando. Whatever.
August & September
- After working for the summer at UTSA as an admin person, I was ready to get back into counseling. So I applied with Communities In Schools and got hired! I am now working at a middle school as a counselor. It is chaotic, stressful, rewarding, fun, and exhausting all at the same time. I like it so far.
- Josh & I celebrated our 4 Year Anniversary. But we both had new j-o-b-s and were exhausted. So we bought a new iMac and called it a night. Booya.
- Josh is looking for a full-time worship position. He leads worship for college students at a local church teamed up with Young Life. He is also playing at Oak Hills Church.
- In the mean time, Josh is subbing for kindergarten. Fun times for him.
- Josh decides the times aren't that fun and he doesn't want to teach kindergarten.
And now we are up to speed. I feel better. Except that I have a headache, so it is time to get off this {awesomely new} computer. But we all know blogs are the worst without pictures... so here are a few...

1 comment:
'bout time you blogged & love the new 'do...where did you get the cute stuff?? hmm...and definitely need to blog about drewby's adventures in sa. too bad we don't have more documentation from those days...(pics)
loveyaseeyabye:)
Post a Comment