


How far along? 26 Weeks
Baby is the size of: Cucumber. Baby is over 14 inches long and weighs nearly 2 lbs!
Total weight gain: 13+ lbs. I go to the Dr. this Friday and expect that number will really increase! I've been gaining about 4-5 lbs each month!Maternity clothes? Only my maternity jeans. Luckily, my wardrobe is full of flowy tops and dresses... so it has worked out well. Just a little more belly now!
Stretch marks? Nope. I hope my cocoa butter is working!
Best moment this week: Baby moving when Josh gets real close to my belly and talks to E. She sure is going to love him... he will be the best dad. And I'm pretty sure he is already wrapped around her teeny tiny finger. He is already working on pet names to call her... his latest one is precious... but all I can think of is that creepy character on Lord of the Rings that says "my precious." Not so much...
Miss Anything? Dr. Pepper and eating whatever I want without thinking whether I should or not.
Movement: lots! She is already a wiggle worm. I love it and can feel her little bony parts sticking out. I still can't figure out what is what though. She makes big ripples all over my stomach when she really gets going... and it makes me laugh so hard. Sometimes she snuggles to one side or the other and it is hard for me to stand up. Usually I can just put my hand there and put a little pressure on her and she will scootch over. I think she is gonna be a cuddler like her momma!
Food cravings: this week... home grilled hamburgers and chicken with corn. And salt & vinegar chips. And milk and blueberry muffins. Or maybe I just like to eat whatever.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: None! Stay in there and cook little sweet pea!
Symptoms: Random backaches, lots of getting up in the middle night to go to the bathroom, uncomfortable when I sit too long or am in the car.
Belly Button in or out? Out... I hope you go back to your home post-baby!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Mama :)
Looking forward to: The sweet women at our church are throwing us a shower this weekend... and I cannot describe how excited I am! I cannot wait to prepare for our girl... it's becoming so real!

No comments:
Post a Comment