That I finally give in to the world of blogging!! I have come to terms with the fact that I will never be a scrapbooker and that blogging is the closest thing to keep a semi-updated account of Joshua & I's lives. So here we go. I think my obsessive compulsiveness and perfectionism has kept me from beginning, so I am just going to force myself to write things. I mean, I'm not being graded, am I? Let's be honest, I'm sure Lindsay and my mom will be my only readers :) So I have began a mental list of things I want to blog about over the past 2 years BECAUSE I want to turn my blog into a blog book at the end of each year! This way I can scrapbook without actually scrapbooking! Genius! My husband proposed to me with a scrapbook that he had secretly made that had all of our letters, emails, and pictures of the 2 years we were dating all the way up to the day he proposed to me. It was my job to scrapbook the engagement and beyond. Whoops. So I will be revisiting the highlights since then (or at least that is my goal).
A little about Joshua & I. We have been married for almost 2 years (August 19!) and live in San Antonio. I am in graduate school for counseling and Josh is a drummer for Grey Holiday. We have a sweet (by sweet I mean super-hyper and untrained) Australian Shepherd puppy named Charlee that was born on our wedding day. She was meant to be! The name of our blog, You Are My Joy, comes from our wedding day. I walked down the aisle to David Crowder's song, "You are my joy." We have always loved that song and love that God calls us His Joy, so it seemed fitting for our wedding and now for our blog! My heart still races every time I hear it...
Anyways, that's it for now (seeing how this took me 2 hours to write, I've got to be more quick and spontaneous - I have a feeling that thinking of a title for every blog entry is going to be a source of stress for me)! Hopefully Josh will contribute too, we will see! Until next time...
Joshua, Morgan, & Charlee
Home Sweet Home
5 comments:
i feel sure more than me and lindsay will read your blog. the reading public wants to know more about the fenoglio's
is this the only day you will blog? we need more blogs!!!!!!
...and now you have three...readers!
I love it - now you have four...readers!
MORGAN!!! SLOW DOWN!! INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!!!
Post a Comment