Friday, November 7, 2008

So much to post... So little time!

Well.  I had good intentions.  But seeing how it has been almost 5 months since my last post, it is safe to say I am not the best blogger.  And the only reason I am posting right now is because I am procrastinating working on other un-fun things.  Such as:

* Find someone to interview for my assessment class since the paper is due Tuesday
* Write another paper for my Human Development class
* Prepare a lecture to teach to an undergrad class
* Read 147 pages for class
* Another 10 page paper in which I must "analyze" myself

I do have lots of things I want to post about, but it will probably have to wait until school is over.  Debbie Downer.  

Here is my list of things I want to blog about in the future: 

Josh & I's Engagement (we are going waaaaay back!!)

Africa 2006

Baylor Graduation

Wedding Showers

Engagement Pics

Rehearsal Dinner

Wedding

Honeymoon

New House

Nashville & Grey Holiday Recording

Charlee - our love pup

1st Thanksgiving and 1st Christmas

Nanny Job

Accepted to Grad school

Joshua Bday @ St. Louis

Africa 2007

1 Year Anniversary

Back to School

New Church...New Lifegroup!!!

Linz to Africa

2nd Thanksgiving 2nd Christmas

Joshua's Baptism

Grey Holiday MiniTour

GA job

My attempt at a flower garden

Andrew's Graduation in Florida

Sahara, our niece dog

2nd Anniversary

GH trip to Michigan

GH finale

BRCC Children's Ministry job

New friends!

Pumpkin-Carving Party Extravaganza

BU Homecoming


Sooooo that is my ambitious list of things I want to document.  This blog is just my way of scrapbooking Josh & I's life, so that is why I want to cover everything! Hopefully I will follow through! We will see...



2 comments:

marilyn said...

you may need some counseling regarding that list.
but, failing to plan is planning to fail, huh?
one day maybe.....when you have your twins, you'll probably have time.

but, at least you are on post #2....more than i have.

MrSmith said...

So it has been a couple of months since I checked your blog last. I was prepared to do a lot of reading to get caught up. But it only took me 1 minute. So far you are at 1 blog every 3 months. Not bad.