Saturday, January 30, 2010

Laura & Laney

So since Josh gave me my camera, I have been dabbling in photography. I love how photography captures such intimate and special moments. It freezes time and reminds us to be thankful, for life is precious and if we aren't careful it is gone before we know it.

These pictures I just took for Laura and her little "heartbeat", Laney. Laura is expecting "heartbeat" #2 any day now, so she wanted to have pictures taken to remember the sweet moments she has had with just Laney. The whole time I spent with them was very precious and sweet!

I couldn't pick just a few of my favorites... so I posted quite a few! Hang with me!

The colors in this picture remind me of Twilight :)





I LOVE this picture. Laura is so gorgeous!


Sweet Laney has so much personality! It took a little time for her to warm up to me & the camera... but she is a little burst of sunshine!


She does NOT like birds. Here she is calling her mom (she ran to the car real quick) and saying "No Bird, No!"


Wanting to touch the camera!




This is one of my favorites! Laura may be the cutest prego ever.


They are so sweet together. Laney loves her momma!




This is another one of my favs.














Laney giving the baby some love.


Sweet kisses for the baby, which will be here very soon!




I love this picture, too! Laney wanted to be just like her mom.
Like mother, like daughter!

1 comment:

sara lindsey said...

oh, morgan! i love your pictures. i love your life. i love your blog. what a perfect addition to my saturday afternoon to sit here & catch up on your life.

you are stunning (as always), and you look happy... which, of course, makes me happy for you!

i'm adding you to my blog, so i'll be checking back often. love you, sweet girl!
xo, sara