The Reeve's family is AWESOME! Josh & I spent the day with this family while I took their family photos. They go to our church and have also become really good friends of ours. They were excellent "models" and made my job super duper easy as well! Maybe that is the trick to photography... photograph super cute people! There are a lot of pictures here too, I just couldn't narrow my favorites down!
The Reeve's,
Pat & Annie, Dylan, Lilly, & Liam

Liam is a quick one. I had to be fast with the clicker or he was goooooooone....

But when I was quick enough, it was gold. Look at those big brown beautiful eyes. Can you say HEARTBREAKER!?!?

I'm not sure there is a four year old with more personality than Liam. I love his passion and zeal for life! I mean... he wears shorts and cowboy boots to church most of the time!
This is my conversation with Liam every Sunday:
Liam: "MISS MORGAN, DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME!?" (in a SUPER EXCITED voice!)
Me: "YES. YES I DO!" (I get SUPER EXCITED too, because how can you not?)
Liam: "OK. I AM THE NINJA AND YOUR ARE THE PRINCESS."
Me: "OK. WHAT DO I DO??"
LIAM: "STAY THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE A PRINCESS AND I FIGHT FOR YOU."
melt.my.heart.

We found this PERFECTLY heart-shaped rock. We took really cool pictures with it and then Liam immediately proceeded to throw it in the creek. Sad but funny.



Liam being a super hero.


LOVE Dylan's face in this one after he sees his parents kissing. I have a whole series of the kids being utterly grossed out. Awesome.

This neighborhood was awesome. It makes you want to borrow a cup of sugar from your neighbor and then have a block party.

One of my FAVORITES!

After taking pictures, the Reeve's invited us to stay for dinner and then join their neighborhood Christmas party. The whole neighborhood lights up luminaria's and sets out cookies and apple cider. I really think it might be Mayberry. We had so much fun hanging out with the Reeve's!
I am in soooo much trouble if we have a little brown-eyed, brown-haired boy.
And he will definitely wear cowboy boots and swim shorts.
With a cape.
















No comments:
Post a Comment