Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Roadtrip!

On our way to Dallas for April's wedding, we made a few stops along the way! We stopped off in Austin at The Menagerie where Josh bought my engagement ring. I haven't had it cleaned since he gave it to me (almost 3 years ago... whoops!). I also wanted to solder my wedding band and engagement ring together and get my white gold repainted (apparently the yellow gold starts to come through after while?) So they did all that in a few hours while Josh & I hung out at the mall!

My New Bling!

Once we got my ring, we headed to Dallas to go to a Ranger's game with Josh's dad for his "Birthday Week" celebration!


Josh & his dad. His dad didn't like the mustache either. Just for the record.

We ate lots of ballpark food, which is always greasy and awesome! Josh finally got a funnel cake, which he has been craving for quite some time.

Me really excited because Josh said he would shave his mustache that night!

Thank you FIL for entertaining us in Dallas! We had so much fun!


No comments: