The rehearsal dinner was beautiful. April shared their story of how God intricately brought April and Jonathan together and lead them to marriage. April was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago. In the midst of battling surgeries and figuring out what God was doing in her life, Jonathan began hardcore pursuing April. April would call and tell me all the sweet things Jonathan would do for her, and I was quickly a believer in him! April is very independent, but she definitely needed some support through this trial. The way Jonathan swept in and unconditionally loved April was truly a picture of how God loves us and longs to pursue us if we will only let Him. I love how God ordains even the most intricate of details in our lives.




The sweet couple!
Josh & I at the dinner.

Josh was such a trooper while I spent a lot of time with April getting ready for the wedding. In fact, he came through and made April & Jonathan's rehearsal dinner slideshow at the last minute! It was awesome!

The beautiful bride & I! I have never seen April look so happy before. I am so thankful she found a man of God that speaks truth to her and brings out her most inner beauty! She was radiant!
We kicked off the wedding day with a much needed manicure & pedicure.
April multi-tasking on the wedding day!

April getting her hair did!

Perfect! She looked so classy!
The Dallas Arboretum for the Wedding & Reception. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to!
Wedding Party Pictures.
Jump!
Mr. & Mrs. Jonathan Wade!
Sunset.


No comments:
Post a Comment