Monday, July 13, 2009

July Fourth, Two Thousand Nine


Josh & I headed to Dallas to spend 4th of July with his family. Gia & Chris flew in from Washington D.C. to introduce Charlie to the grandparents! So the whole family was together!

When we pulled up to Grandmother & Grandaddy's house, we thought it was only appropriate for Charlie to be the first one they saw. Hence Charlie dangling in the front door.

I love Grandaddy's face at his first look at his first great grandchild - such a special moment!

Grandmother & Charlie, instantly in love.


We love our sweet pumpkin nephew!

Gia always gets a smile from Charlie-bear!

Josh serenaded Charlie with a few songs.
It definitely intrigued him... I hope this trick works with our child someday!

Josh & his nephew.
We can't wait to see you next time, Charlie!

The whole family!

We loved seeing everyone! Until next time...

The end.

No comments: