We predicted the weather.
Josh: "It's goin' rain"
Morgan: "Ugh... It's... ugh. Grood. I mean good. I mean great."
Josh & his freak eye. Now that's talent.
This it what a Kaleidoscope would look like if Josh & I were inside. Who wouldn't want that?
Josh creating a tornado with his bare hands. What a man.

Josh & I playing piano "Big" style. I think. I've never actually seen the movie.

Katie & I!

Not really sure what this is. Guitar? Cello? Lyre?

We then had a jumping contest.
Matthew seeing how far he could jump.

Josh looks like a frog.

Katie showing the boys up.
I participated too, but I was in a dress and it would not be lady like of me to post my picture.

Fact: Wooly Mammoths were 14 ft. tall.
Fact: A herd of Mama & Baby Mammoths were found near Baylor.
Fact: Baylor is awesome... even Wooly Mammoths think so.

"Sic 'em Bears!"
Another fact: Don't mock your elders (or the Baylor Bears) or female bears will come out of the forest and maul you. It's in the B-I-B-L-E.
2 Kings 2:24

This picture was taken right after I specifically told Josh not to be offensive and stereotypical towards Native Americans.
"Hey Buffalo." - Josh & Morgan
One more fact: I went to Jackson Elementary School and we were the Buffalos.
We had a real buffalo mascot named Tatonka.
But one time they were driving her somewhere, and she fell out of the trailer and got run over by traffic. It was horrible.
I'm not sure why I told you that story...
Other than I'm a little depressed to be standing next to this stuffed buffalo.
{Insert Debbie Downer music: wah wah wah}
On a more positive note, the museum also has a restored historic village.
I like to call this one:
"Going (or running) to the chapel and we're gonna get married!!"
Josh... I'd marry you all over again if I could!

Happy 3 years of being married!!

And they lived happily ever after!

Our awesomely awesome tour guide! Thanks Katie! We had so much fun!
the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment