On our way!
Pit stop somewhere in Oklahoma (where the wind comes sweeping down the plain...)

We drove Joshua's car because it gets much better gas mileage than mine. Unfortunately, it is a standard. The last time I drove a standard, I managed to slam my head into the steering wheel because I mistook the clutch for the break. Whoops. I was going to try again for the trip, but I was too afraid of crashing. So poor Josh drove the ENTIRE way. What a man ... what a man... what mighty mighty good man (Yes he is!)
He was VERY excited about this.
At this point of the trip, our air conditioner stopped working. So we rolled down the windows and pretended we were in a tornado. We are also tired of driving by now.
Us & a big tree.
We even stopped to smell the roses (eer... daisies).
We went paddle-boating.
Josh's mom took us on a tour of Geneva, a quaint little town near their house. There were so many cute shops along the main street. I fell in love with this little church!
We ended our tour of Geneva with some ice cream for Josh! It was such a beautiful day and was nice to just sit outside in the breeze. So much different than Texas!

No comments:
Post a Comment