Sunday, February 12, 2012

14 Weeks Prego


How far along? 14 Weeks (12/31/11)
Size of Baby: Lemon... 4 1/2 inches crown to rump
Total weight gain: + 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Some tossing and turning and having to get up to use the restroom a lot... but not too bad!
Best moment this week: Not feeling nauseous! I've been sick starting at about 7 weeks til 14 weeks. I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel!

Miss Anything? Just my dr. pepper!
Movement: No... not yet. Hopefully soon!
Food cravings: Same things as always... fries... coke... hamburgers... pizza. Not much different than when I wasn't preggo.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything at night & first thing in the morning. One morning last week I woke up feeling pretty nauseous. I knew I just needed to eat something and I would be fine. I started making a bowl of cereal, and got super nauseous and light headed, so I had to lay down in the kitchen. Thank goodness for my comfy kitchen rugs. After a few minutes, I tried to stand up again but it came right back. I pulled the bowl of cereal down to me and ate my cereal lying on the kitchen floor and then just layed there another 15 minutes. Good thing Josh didn't walk in... I was looking pretty pathetic I'm sure.
Gender: ????

Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Just some morning/night sickness... but it's beginning to lift I can tell! My appetite is coming back!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired :)
Looking forward to: Baby growing and beginning to see a bump!

No comments: