19 Weeks!!

How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: 7 lbsMaternity clothes? Not yet... lots of empire dresses and tights. Gotta love winter.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Still tossing and turning to get comfy. But sleeping pretty good!
Best moment this week: Finding out that we are having a GIIIIIIRL!!! And then my mom coming in town and we shopped till we dropped because we must buy all of the cute things.
Movement: lots of flutters and kicks! I put Josh's hand on belly... and he felt her more! Pretty sweet. No strong kicks yet... but soon hopefully!
Food cravings: Watermelon... I asked Josh to drive to Mexico since maybe they are in season there? He didn't think it was very funny. Me either because I'm serious. Go there and get me a watermelon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Josh hadn't taken the trash out in a while... and I gagged every time I walked by. That was fun.
What you miss: Dr. Pepper and caesar salad.
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: heck no
Symptoms: only gagging if I don't eat and always having to go to the bathroom.
Belly Button in or out? In... but it's starting to creep out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very very happy. Borderline giddy!
Looking forward to: decorating the nursery!!
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: heck no
Symptoms: only gagging if I don't eat and always having to go to the bathroom.
Belly Button in or out? In... but it's starting to creep out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very very happy. Borderline giddy!
Looking forward to: decorating the nursery!!
No comments:
Post a Comment