Tuesday, February 14, 2012

20 Week Bump Update



20 Weeks!!
How far along? 20 Weeks
Baby is the size of: I've seen banana... small cantaloupe... and coconut on my plethora of iPhone apps. So roughly 7 inches and 11-12 ounces. Grow baby grow.
Total weight gain: 7+
Maternity clothes? I caved and bought some maternity jeans from Gap. They are little big... but I figure I have a ways to go! I felt a little unprofessional at work with a rubber band holding up my jeans. Somedays they button... somedays not so much... somedays I just want to wear my flannel pajama pants. Most days I want to wear my flannel pajama pants or no pants. But that has nothing to do with pregnancy. I blame my college roomie for showing me the wonderfulness of no pants. I digress. I also bought a couple maternity shirts that are super comfy. Some of my other shirts were getting a little short. Sooo... all that to say I'm all for stretchy comfy clothes. Josh told me I have basically worn maternity clothes forever then. You win some... you lose some.
Stretch marks? Nope. Hopefully the Mama Bee's Belly Butter my sister bought me will work her magic. And hopefully my momma gave me some good genes.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good... just wake up every few hours to roll over and get comfy or go to the bathroom 2-3 times. But then I fall right back to sleep. I'm seeing a ginormous body pillow in my future that will swallow me into a cocoon heaven. Sorry Josh :)
Best moment this week: Feeling the little peanut move and groove during worship. She's getting much stronger!

Miss Anything? D.P. and not having to google everything I eat to make sure I'm not going to make my baby explode.
Movement: Lots. She is most active in the morning when I wake up. It's like she is saying good morning. Good morning little sunshine :) And then she moves at night when I'm laying on the couch. And again at around 3-4 am.
Food cravings: I really wanted nachos this week. With lots of jalepenos.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just when I haven't eaten in about 4 hours... the gagging begins.
Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: no no no. stay in there baby.
Symptoms: I don't know what this question means.
Belly Button in or out? It's hanging on for dear life. I can kinda see it through my shirt after a meal. It seems too early to become an outie?
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Mama :)
Looking forward to: Josh getting to feel a good punch!

2 comments:

My {Oh} My Musings said...

YEA! :) and i'm sure your guacho (sp?) pants STILL FIT! :) hahaha

. said...

Holllaa!!! Pant-less is the way to go! Thanks for all these updates :)