Sunday, February 6, 2011

7 Things

Ughhhh.... I'm the worst blogger. ever. How has it been so many months since my last post?

My sneaky sneakerson sister gave me a "stylish blog award" in an attempt to get me to blog again. Well played, Linz, well played. So here we goooooooo.......

When receiving this award the rules are to:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award to 10 great bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things:

1. I love Mexican food. Just last week, I ate Taco Bueno 4 times for lunch (Mon-Thurs, and I would have eaten if Friday if it weren't for the snowday) and twice for dinner. It was a really fabulous week. Or should I say... Esta muy fabuloso semana!


2. I do not like waking up in the morning. It. is. the. worst. I sleep until the last possible moment that will allow me not to be late to work. So my alarm goes off at 6:57 am, snooze til 7:15, out the door by 7:28. Done and done.

3. I like to awkward dance when I feel awkward. It makes me feel better about whatever situation made me feel weird inside. And then it makes me laugh. But I also like to awkward dance when I'm really happy or buy something new. And when I'm in the car with Josh or my brother Andrew. So maybe I just like to awkward dance. Sometimes, Josh will join me and it is pretty awesome.

4. I'm the best joke teller in the world. And by the best, I mean the worst.

5. I get on food craving kicks, where all I want to eat is one specific restaurant. And I will eat it several times in one week, for a couple months. And then I have to move on to another restaurant because it makes me gag. So I can't eat Whataburger biscuits, Alamo Cafe, Johnny Carino's, or Red Barron mini pizzas anymore. They are now dead to me. Taco Bueno has been the only restaurant that has survived my OCD eating habits. Does that make me really crazy? Should I not have admitted that?

6. I would love to become a photographer one day.

7. I fainted twice during the "Miracle of Birth" video. Once in high school, once my last semester of college. I'm sweating now thinking about it...

So there ya go. Seven things about me that I probably should not have admitted online. or to anyone.

And now... I will award the following awesome blogs {unfortunately I don't know many bloggers besides the one Lindsay already listed... so here are 3 ... }

1 comment:

My {Oh} My Musings said...

Well done!! I laughed, I cried, I threw up a little bit in my mouth because you had bueno everyday...hahaahahaa but seriously- BLOG MORE! You make me laugh. Just tell stories about Andrew. Or matthew. :)

Love ya!!!