So I'm still catching up from photographs I took last year, so bear with me!! This family is so beautiful, inside and out, that it is difficult to take a bad picture. I had trouble narrowing down my favorites... so bear with me because there are lots!! I just think pictures tell such a beautiful story... so how can you leave some out? So here we go...
Let me just tell you... Laura is supermom! She works full time... works from home part of the time so she can be with her sweet girls... runs MARATHONS... plays soccer... is an awesome wife... the list goes on and on!! I'm sure there must be crazy & stressful & hectic days, but Laura takes them with great strides! Even when things got crazy with the kids during the photo shoot, she couldn't help but laugh and just say, "This is the season we are in!" And what a crazy beautiful season it is.
Laney is so full of life and energy! I love it!
I just feel like Laney should be saying, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"
Laura is very beautiful, and these next few pictures to me show her intensely deep love for her daughters.
I love how Laney is cupping her daddy's face :)
the end.





























1 comment:
They are great pics! I never get tired of looking at them! They are a pretty family!:) you have a good eye! Keep it up!
Post a Comment