Monday, February 7, 2011

Matt & Kat

Right before Christmas, Katie {my sister-in-law} asked if I would take pictures of her and my brother. Of course, I was happy to! However, living with Matthew my whole life, I knew that this would not be easy. Matthew does not know how to take a normal picture. It is his mission to make weird pictures. My poor mom never had a normal picture of the four of us together.

Exhibit A:
IMG_0479

Exhibit B.
{Yes... yes he did use mascara on his molester mustache to become the Frito Bandito}
3148041782_f650a2ca99_o

Exhibit C.
4161743806_fe1fc91288_b

Exhibit D.
IMG_1588

I rest my case. I had my work cut out for me.

Luckily, Katie is smarter than Matthew and used this photo shoot as an anniversary present. So he had to take good pictures for his wife :)

So happy {belated} anniversary Matt & Kat! Y'all are awesome!

Suprisingly, Matthew did shockingly well for being sweet in front of the camera given his sister was taking pictures! I only had to reign him in a few times when he got carried away...

Matt, Katie, Linz, and I all graduate from Baylor, and Katie now works for Baylor and Matt taught summer school there this year. So taking picture on campus was the perfect spot for pics.
Go, Bears, Go!!! Sic 'em!
Matt&Kat-012.jpg

Matt&Kat-018-2.jpg

Matt&Kat-042.jpg

Matt&Kat-057.jpg

Matt & Katie in front of Old Main Bldg.
Matt&Kat-102.jpg

Matt&Kat-085.jpg

Matt&Kat-091.jpg

Here we begin to see Matt go downwards with his pop-and-lock hip. But I quickly redirected before we lost all control of him.
Matt&Kat-117.jpg

The famous Baylor swings :)
Matt&Kat-127-2.jpg

We channeled Matt's energy into some fun jumping pictures...
Matt&Kat-146.jpg

And Matt's reward for taking some good pictures up to this point was to take this picture with the Baylor basketball players.
Matt&Kat-156.jpg

This one might be my favorite :)
Matt&Kat-179.jpg

But this one is pretty sweet, too!
Matt&Kat-185.jpg

"Attention everybody... I have a very important announcement to make.
CANNONBALL!!!!!!!"
Matt&Kat-203.jpg

Booya
Matt&Kat-211.jpg

And we're back...
Matt&Kat-214.jpg

Matt&Kat-223.jpg

Matt&Kat-231.jpg

...but not for long. Matt trying out his model pose. Don't quit your day job just yet, Matt.
Matt&Kat-235.jpg

Matt&Kat-289.jpg

End result? Mission accomplished! I think my mom even cried that we finally got a normal picture of Matthew!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

yes, i did....thank you morgan for capturing what i thought was impossible - Matthew in a nice, normal picture or two. :)