***ATTENTION***

In addition to wanting to take anniversary pictures, Katie wanted to take Christmas photos that would announce to all their friends and family that they were pregnant!

Our family could not be more excited for Matt & Katie!! This will be the first baby on my side of the family!! So so so so exciting! It is so strange to think that in a few months he will be here and part of our family forever. I think about how much I love my aunt and uncles, and am excited to have a bond like that with my nephew!

It will be wierd to see Matthew carrying around a carseat, but he will make a great dad! And Katie is going to be an awesome mom!! And Josh & I are hoping to be the fun aunt and uncle that spoil the crap out of him :)

Katie is due in late June and they just found out they are having a baby boy!!
Samuel Smith :) We love him already!

We can't wait to meet you Sam!

1 comment:
Does that make me the crazy aunt???! ;)
Post a Comment